Catamaran-platform as auxiliary ship for underwater works, for the installation and removal of navigation marks
Seaworthiness: At the height of waves up to 2 m and wind speeds up to 6 on the Beaufort.
Buoy Tender 72ft:
- LOA - 22.0 m
- Beam max - 10.4 m
- Draft - 1.3 m
- Freeboard (midship) - 2,6 m
- Displ - 110 t
- Payload - 30 t
- Speed - 12 knt
- Engines (min) - 2 х 382 h.p.
- Dsl generator - 30 kW (IVECO : GE 8045 M 08)
- Fuel - 4 t
- Hydraulic sea crane - up to Fassi F415RAFM.2.24 e-dynamic
- Hydraulic pump Rexroth A 17 VO 80 with Iveco F32 MNT 65kW
- Crew - 2 - 6 pers.
- Gray/black water tank - 350 ltr
- Electr. System - 24V DC / 230-380 V AC
- Bow steering - Hysy: MHDU-X3 D44)
- Hydraulic pump - based on IVECO NEF 50
- Material of hull - shipbuilding steel 6-10 mm
- Propulsion - props (diam 0,96m, shafts 90 mm)
- Doosan MO 196 TI 400 /Dongi DMT 140 H
- IVECO CURSOR C13 500 380 /ZF 280-1A
- IVECO NEF 450 450 /ZF 280-1A
Dredging boat 72ft:
Dredger necessary support legs, which dropped to the bottom of the winch (three 15-meter long boom to keep the ship and loaded barge in place).
Factory equipment - Quick-coupler piping DDLR boom. Integrated backhoe dredger directly to the frame.
- Boom 10.2m, LR
- The excavators 7.9m, LR
- Refuelling Pump 50 l / min, the boatengine stop
- CareCab cabin with a fixed roof hatch, Driver's seat, air suspension, Joysticks, 4 buttons
- The cab heating and air conditioning, ECC, USB connector Bluetooth has
- Workplace. Halogen, the rotating beacon, to the rear of the camera A
- P-working area
- Piping for quick mounting, Boom safety valves
- Counterweight 6800 kg, welded
- Shovel 1,5 m3.Designed dredger.